- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Quicksilver Messenger Service - Fillmore Auditorium - February 5 1967
- Write a Review
- #L26318 000000000 L26318000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/29/2018;Notes:One of the very earliest known live recordings by psychedelic jam band legends who conquered San Francisco and later th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/29/2018;Notes:One of the very earliest known live recordings by psychedelic jam band legends who conquered San Francisco and later the world, Quicksilver Messenger Service! Features the rare Jim Murphy-led 5 piece line-up laying down the acid blues grooves the band would follow throughout their career with tracks such as "Suzy Q," "Smokestack Lightnin'," "Babe I'm Gonna Leave You,"Hoochie Coochie Man," and more!;Track List:1. Suzy Q;2. I Hear You Knockin';3. Dandelion;4. Acapulco Gold Silver;5. You Don't Love Me;6. Cod'ine;7. Instrumental;8. Smokestack Lightnin';9. Dino's Song;10. Walkin' Blues;11. Drivin' Wheel (It's Been Too Long Now);12. Babe I'm Gonna Leave You;13. Hey Mama;14. Hoochie Coochie Man;15. All Night Worker;16. Stand By Me;17. Pride of Man
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.