- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Quicksilver Messenger Service - Live at Fillmore East, Friday, June 7, 1968
- Write a Review
- #K72531 000000000 K72531000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/19/2016;Notes:The group raises images of White Spanish missions with red tile roofs in old California, of Wells Fargo, of 1865 San Fr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/19/2016;Notes:The group raises images of White Spanish missions with red tile roofs in old California, of Wells Fargo, of 1865 San Francisco political corruption and 1965 San Francisco purity still intact. In person Quicksilver Messenger Service is a musical mental movie of the West -The Village Voice, June 1968, reviewing QMS live at the Fillmore East. As everyone knows, Quicksilver Messenger Service at their peak in 1968 were one of the greatest live bands the world has ever seen. Rather than some foggy hearsay legend, proof of their prowess is available via a few live recordings fortunately preserved from oblivion. This one is a particularly devastating night at the Fillmore East in June 1968.;Track List:1. A1. Smokestack Lightnin';2. A2. Codine;3. A3. Light Your Windows;4. B1. Mona/Maiden of the Cancer Moon;5. B2. Pride of Man;6. B3. If You Live (Your Time Will Come);7. C1. Dino's Song;8. C2. Back Door Man;9. C3. Acapulco Gold Silver;10. D1. Who Do You Love;11. D2. the Fool
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.