- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Quicksilver Messenger Service - Live at the Winterland Ballroom - December 1, 1973
- Write a Review
- #K59357 000000000 K59357000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/19/2013;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve. Live archive release from the Bay Area rockers. A very special night in th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/19/2013;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve. Live archive release from the Bay Area rockers. A very special night in the career of San Francisco's legendary psychedelic jam band captured for posterity on this exquisitely packaged release. Though longtime QMS guitarist John Cipollina had left the band by this time, he joins the band on stage (as does recently dismissed bassist Dave Freiberg) for a rousing reunion and leads them through fiery renditions of QMS classics. Packaged with rare photos and detailed liner notes by rock historian Dave Thompson.;Track List:1. Losing Hand;2. Play My Guitar;3. Mojo;4. What About Me?;5. The Hat;6. Who Do You Love?;7. Jam 1;8. Jam 2
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.