- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Quiet Life - Foggy
- Write a Review
- #K83976 000000000 K83976000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/15/2016;Notes:Produced by and featuring Scott McMicken of Dr. Dog, FOGGY was born out of several mid-summer weeks spent at McMicken's...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/15/2016;Notes:Produced by and featuring Scott McMicken of Dr. Dog, FOGGY was born out of several mid-summer weeks spent at McMicken's own Philadelphia studio, allowing an environment of complete freedom, translating all-night sessions into what would become the aesthetic of the album. Quiet Life spent these days and nights, siphoning the sound they've cultivated through the ambiance of the session, to be distilled by McMicken, into an album brimming with what CMT called "ocean side swagger". Rolling Stone has called the band "charming", and Esquire touts them as "comfortably authentic". FOGGY is an easy-going collection of songs that defines the band as a purveyor of classic rock and roll sounds, and as a successor to rock and roll staples, who have managed to create a sound unmistakably their own.;Track List:1. Livewire;2. Lost in the Light;3. Foggy;4. Summer of '16;5. Finally Back;6. September Rose;7. Waiting on the G Train;8. Leavin' on My Own;9. The Fool;10. Time Until
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.