- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Quincy Jones - The Dude
- Write a Review
- #K54115 000000000 K54115000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/06/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. The Dude is a 1981 studio album by musician and producer Quincy Jones. The album featured th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/06/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. The Dude is a 1981 studio album by musician and producer Quincy Jones. The album featured the debut of vocalist James Ingram on the singles "Just Once" and "One Hundred Ways," which reached #17 and #14, respectively, on the Billboard Hot 100. It also contained "Razzamatazz", which reached #11 in the UK Singles Chart, one of his few hits there. He won the Grammy award for best R&B vocal performance for his work on the album. Belgian harmonica player and puccaloist Toots Thielemans also contributed to the album, appearing on the instrumental track "Velas". The album won three Grammy Awards, one for Best Instrumental Arrangement, Best R&B Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocal and Best Instrumental Arrangement (Accompanying Vocalists) and also earned Ingram three Grammy nominations for Best New Artist, Best Male Pop Vocal Performance for "Just Once" and Best Male R&B Vocal Performance for "One Hundred Ways", for which he won at the 24th Grammy Awards in 1982. The album was nominated for a total of twelve Grammy Awards. The album also gained heavy dance airplay for the songs "Ai No Corrida" (a cover of Chaz Jankel's song) and "Razzamatazz" (vocals by Patti Austin).;Track List:1. Ai No Corrida;2. The Dude;3. Just Once;4. Betcha' Wouldn't Hurt Me;5. B< < Something Special;6. Razzamatazz;7. One Hundred Ways;8. Velas;9. Turn on the Action Written By Hit Songwriters Barry Mann and Cynthia Weil
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.