- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Quinn Sullivan - Midnight Highway
- Write a Review
- #K66988 000000000 K66988000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/27/2017;Notes:180gm vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. Blues prodigy Quinn Sullivan has been a music professional for more ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/27/2017;Notes:180gm vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. Blues prodigy Quinn Sullivan has been a music professional for more than 75 percent of his life. He's shared the stage with Buddy Guy, Eric Clapton, Los Lobos, The Roots, Derek Trucks & Susan Tedeschi and Joe Bonamassa, and he opened for B.B. King, who later invited him to play his treasured "Lucille" guitar. Sullivan has certainly packed some extraordinary experiences into his decade-long career, and that's even more remarkable when you consider that he's only 17. His third studio album, Midnight Highway, was produced by multi Grammy winner Tom Hambridge - who also does double duty as Quinn's studio and road drummer. The release was primarily recorded at the prestigious Blackbird Studio with some of the greatest Nashville musicians alive including bassists Michael Rhodes and Tom MacDonald, guitarist Rob McNelley and keyboard player Reese Wynans, a veteran of Stevie Ray Vaughan's Double Trouble.;Track List:1. Something for Me;2. Tell Me I'm Not Dreaming;3. Midnight Highway;4. Crazy Into You;5. Eyes for You;6. Lifting Off;7. She Gets Me;8. Going;9. Graveyard Stone (Bonus Track);10. While My Guitar Gently Weeps;11. Buffalo Nickel;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.