- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
- Write a Review
- #K89118 000000000 K89118000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/16/2014;Notes:Inspired by the metaphorical struggle between Dionysus and Apollo, Greece's Spectral Lore and Germany's Nachtreich have...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/16/2014;Notes:Inspired by the metaphorical struggle between Dionysus and Apollo, Greece's Spectral Lore and Germany's Nachtreich have collaborated on the upcoming 12' split LP 'The Quivering Lights' - an expansive, black metal/neo-classical piece of art that takes hold of the soul, directing it's emotion with a potent combination of viola, piano, guitar, bass, drums and tormented vocals. Says Spectral Lore's Ayloss of the impending vinyl: 'This is an album that speaks about spiritual decay and the eternal battle between the Dionysian and the Apollonian soul. Words, actions, ideals and pleasure all great, opposing forces that mark the battlefield of man's destiny in disproportionate ways. How can we know that we've taken the right path? Life's stopwatch is mercilessly running backwards. Somewhere, there is vibrancy to be found. Elsewhere, the coldness of complete detachment.' Teaming together, Bindrune and Eihwaz Recordings are proud to deliver this example of aural excellence to the ears of the underground. Feast your ears on this very unique entry into the black metal canon!;Track List:1. Nachtreich - Lights;2. Spectral Lore - Quivering;3. Nachtreich - Greyness;4. Nachtreich - Ghost Lights;5. Spectral Lore - Vanishing;6. Spectral Lore - Reflection
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.