- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rabit - Baptizm
- Write a Review
- #K91964 000000000 K91964000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/17/2015;Notes:Over the past 2 years Rabit has developed a formidable reputation within the underground via a steady stream of acclaim...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/17/2015;Notes:Over the past 2 years Rabit has developed a formidable reputation within the underground via a steady stream of acclaimed 12" releases and mixtapes. On an emotional level Baptizm is about having one's life thrown completely out of order and finding solace in an imagined world. Themes of destruction and regeneration dominate throughout as well as an ongoing obsession on the often-ugly clash between sexuality and religion. All in all 'Baptizm' finds Rabit continuing to feel out the parameters of his increasingly alien sonic world in a typically exciting fashion.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.