- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rachel's - Selenography
- Write a Review
- #K71412 000000000 K71412000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/20/2010;Notes:Reissue of Rachel's fourth album now includes an MP3 download coupon. Recorded between 1997 and 1999, this album is a c...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/20/2010;Notes:Reissue of Rachel's fourth album now includes an MP3 download coupon. Recorded between 1997 and 1999, this album is a collection of songs that have been staples of the band's live shows.;Track List:1. A French Galleasse;2. On Demeter;3. The Last Light;4. Kentucky Nocturne;5. Honeysuckle Suite (Sugar Maple - Elm - Sweetgum);6. Artemisia;7. Old Road 60;8. An Evening of Long Goodbyes;9. Cuts the Metal Cold;10. The Mysterious Disappearance of Louis Leprince;11. Forgiveness;12. Hearts and Drums
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.