- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Radio Birdman - Radio's Appear (Trafalgar Version)
- Write a Review
- L29479 000000000 L29479000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/28/2014;Notes:Radio's Appear was Radio Birdman's first full length album. Recorded piecemeal over 1976 and early 1977, on weekends an...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/28/2014;Notes:Radio's Appear was Radio Birdman's first full length album. Recorded piecemeal over 1976 and early 1977, on weekends and nights when their home studio (Trafalgar) had no paying customers, it was finally released on the Trafalgar label, created specifically to release their records. In addition to mail order, the album was literally distributed by hand and out of the back of cars. The band thus wrote the Australian handbook on DIY independent music. It was hailed as a breakthrough album in Australian music, a turning point after the scene's early and mid-seventies stagnation. Radio's Appear was given a 5 star review in Rolling Stone, and the album gave the band a needed boost to depart Sydney as a national touring entity, while still maintaining their renegade status. 140 gram standard black vinyl standard jacket with printed inner sleeve comes with a download card Re-mastered from original tapes. For fans of MC5, The Stooges, & The Saints. No export to AUSTRALIA or HOLLAND.;Track List:1. TV Eye;2. Murder City Nights;3. Anglo Girl Desire;4. Man with Golden Helmet;5. Descent Into the Maelstrom;6. Monday Morning Gunk;7. Do the Pop;8. Love Kills;9. Hand of Law;10. New Race
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.