- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Radio Citizen - Hope and Despair
- Write a Review
- #K79403 000000000 K79403000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/19/2010;Notes:4 years have passed since the release of Berlin Serengeti, the debut album from producer Niko Schabel and friends, aka ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/19/2010;Notes:4 years have passed since the release of Berlin Serengeti, the debut album from producer Niko Schabel and friends, aka Radio Citizen. His first album was an all-out assault of electronic music armed with organic tentacles that reached far into an eclectic bag of rough jazz and worldly funk. It not only caught the ears of tastemaker DJs and press ("It leaps dozens of genres in a single bound, digs up all those old sounds I love, fits them together, and erects a temple to pop's melting pot" - PITCHFORK) but also wound up in movies and TV shows as varied as Grey's Anatomy, and this summer's Takers.;Track List:1. Test Me;2. Skyscrapers;3. Summer Days;4. World;5. Isarwellen;6. Hope;7. Home;8. Thema;9. Move;10. Stop or Go;11. Last Exit;12. Midnight
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.