- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Radio Dept - Running Out Of Love
- Write a Review
- K56299 000000000 K56299000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/21/2016;Notes:Standard black vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release, the first album in six years from the Swedish dream pop band. Running O...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/21/2016;Notes:Standard black vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release, the first album in six years from the Swedish dream pop band. Running Out Of Love is an amazing album that shows a band that's taking big leaps forwards and still sound exactly like The Radio Dept. Running Out of Love is the fourth album by The Radio Dept. And was delayed by a legal battle and inspired by "life in Sweden in 2016." The band was conceived in 1995 by schoolmates Elin Almered and Johan Duncanson, who named the group after a gas-station-turned-radio-repair-shop called "Radioavdelningen" (Swedish for The Radio Department). However, Almered and Duncanson soon stopped playing music together, putting the band on hiatus. Then three years later, in 1998, Duncanson started making music again but now with Martin Larsson and they decided to adopt the same name.;Track List:1. Sloboda Narodu;2. Swedish Guns;3. We Got Game;4. Thieves of State;5. Occupied;6. This Thing Was Bound to Happen;7. Can't Be Guilty;8. Commited to the Cause;9. Running Out of Love;10. Teach Me to Forget
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.