- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Radiohead - Amnesiac
- Write a Review
- K54531 000000000 K54531000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/14/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Known for their explorative and restless sound, taking influence from old style rock like The...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/14/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Known for their explorative and restless sound, taking influence from old style rock like The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Neil Young and Pink Floyd as well as from electronica and hip hop, each of Radiohead's albums marks a cornerstone in their musical evolution. Although it's more song-driven and acoustic than Kid A (2000), Radiohead'sfollow-up 2001 effort Amnesiac was hulled from the same sessions and it served as the first time in the band's career that a new record didn't bring about a complete shift in artistic priorities. It's nevertheless another brilliant offering from the most musically innovative band in modern music and another fine example of the fact that they're comfortably in a league all their own.;Track List:1. Packt Like Sardines in a Crushd Tin Box;2. Pyramid Song;3. Pulk/Pull Revolving Doors;4. You and Whose Army?;5. I Might Be Wrong;6. Knives Out;7. Morning Bell/Amnesiac;8. Dollars Cents;9. Hunting Bears;10. Like Spinning Plates;11. Life in a Glasshouse
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.