- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Radiohead - Hail To The Thief
- Write a Review
- #K54538 000000000 K54538000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/20/2016;Notes:Radiohead - Hail to the Thief (2Xlp) (45 Rpm) (180G) The sixth studio album by Radiohead, originally released in 2003, ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/20/2016;Notes:Radiohead - Hail to the Thief (2Xlp) (45 Rpm) (180G) The sixth studio album by Radiohead, originally released in 2003, Hail to the Thief was seen as a return to alternative rock, drawing it's sound from every era of the band's existence. Band members described the album as having a more "swaggering" sound and a relaxed recording process, in contrast to previous tense sessions. At nearly an hour in length, the album is the band's longest, with many of it's songs within the two-to-three-minute range, shorter than the band's average. Thom Yorke said he was inspired by Beatles songs of that length which he thought felt much longer. 45rpm Double LP 180g Vinyl;Track List:1. 2 + 2 = 5 (The Lukewarm);2. Sit Down. Stand Up. (Snakes Ladders);3. Sail to the Moon. (Brush the Cobwebs Out of the Sky);4. Backdrifts. (Honeymoon Is Over);5. Go to Sleep. (Little Man Being Erased);6. Where I End and You Begin. (The Sky Is Falling in);7. We Suck Young Blood. (Your Time Is Up);8. The Gloaming. (Softly Open Our Mouths in the Cold);9. There There. (The Boney King of Nowhere);10. I Will. (No Man's Land);11. A Punchup at a Wedding. (No No No No No No No No);12. Myxomatosis. (Judge Jury Executioner);13. Scatterbrain. (As Dead As Leaves);14. A Wolf at the Door. (It Girl. Rag Doll);Special Attributes:45 RPM, 180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.