- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rae Sremmurd - Sremmlife 2
- Write a Review
- #K55162 000000000 K55162000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/09/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release from the hip hop duo. Sremmlife 2 is the follow-up to the group's 2015 debut album, whi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/09/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release from the hip hop duo. Sremmlife 2 is the follow-up to the group's 2015 debut album, which debuted at #5 on the Billboard Top 200. Rae Sremmurd is, composed of two brothers - Khalif "Swae Lee" Brown and Aaquil "Slim Jimmi" Brown - from Tupelo, Mississippi. Rae Sremmurd is derived from the duo's home label, EarDrummers, by spelling each word backwards. SremmLife 2 features the singles "Look Alive" and "Black Beatles", the latter of which topped the Billboard Hot 100, giving the duo (and Gucci Mane) their first #1. The album also features collabos with Kodak Black and Juicy J.;Track List:1. Start a Party;2. Real Chill - Rae Sremmurd Kodak Black;3. By Chance;4. Look Alive;5. Black Beatles;6. Shake It Fast - Rae Sremmurd Juicy J;7. Set the Roof;8. Came a Long Way;9. Now That I Know;10. Patti Cake;11. Do Yoga
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.