- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Raekwon - Fly International Luxurious Art
- Write a Review
- #K69823 000000000 K69823000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/28/2015;Notes:F.I.L.A. aka Fly International Luxurious Art is the years-in-the-making sixth solo album from rapper and Wu-Tang Clan m...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/28/2015;Notes:F.I.L.A. aka Fly International Luxurious Art is the years-in-the-making sixth solo album from rapper and Wu-Tang Clan mainstay Raekwon and the highly anticipated follow-up to 2011's Shaolin vs. Wu-Tang. The 13-track, 2 LP-set features the lead single "Wall to Wall" and boasts guests appearances from the likes of Wu-Tang cohort Ghostface Killah, A$AP Rocky, French Montana, Busta Rhymes, 2 Chainz, Snoop Dogg and Rick Ross. The Chef himself proclaimed to Noisey that Fly International Luxurious Art, "... is a masterpiece man. Period. It's a good project, and I worked hard on it. I have a lot of good friends that showed up for it, and I am looking forward to seeing what the fans think.";Track List:1. Intro;2. 4 in the Morning (Feat. Ghostface Killah);3. I Got Money (Feat. A$Ap Rocky);4. Wall to Wall (Feat. French Montana and Busta Rhymes);5. Heated Nights;6. F.I.L.A. World (Feat. 2 Chainz);7. 12 12 (Feat. Snoop Dogg);8. Live to Die;9. Soundboy Kill It (Feat. Melanie Fiona and Assassin);10. Revory (Wraith) (Feat. Ghostface Killah and Rick Ross);11. All About You (Feat. Estelle);12. Nautilus;13. Worst Enemy (Feat. Liz Rodrigues)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.