- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Raekwon - Only Built 4 Cuban Linx
- Write a Review
- K60531 000000000 K60531000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/26/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing. Only Built 4 Cuban Linx (1995) is the solo debut of rapper and Wu-Tang Clan...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/26/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing. Only Built 4 Cuban Linx (1995) is the solo debut of rapper and Wu-Tang Clan member Raekwon. Produced by RZA and starring Ghostface Killah, it features appearances from every other member of the Wu-Tang Clan. It also features an acclaimed guest appearance from rapper Nas, which marked the first collaboration with a non-affiliated artist on a Wu-Tang related album. The album has received acclaim from music critics over the years, with many lauding it as one of the greatest hip hop albums of all time. With it's emphasis on American Mafia insinuations and organized crime, the album is widely regarded as a pioneer of the mafioso rap sub-genre. Along with GZA's Liquid Swords, Cuban Linx... is widely classified as the best solo Wu-Tang material. The album was certified Gold by the Recording Industry Association of America and has sold 1.1 million copies in the United States alone.;Track List:1. Striving for Perfection;2. Knuckleheadz;3. Knowledge God;4. Criminology;5. Incarcerated Scarfaces;6. Rainy Dayz;7. Guillotine (Swordz);8. Can It Be All So Simple (Remix);9. Shark Ni*As (Biters);10. Ice Water;11. Glaciers of Ice;12. Verbal Intercourse;13. Wisdom Body;14. Spot Rusherz;15. Ice Cream;16. Wu-Gambinos;17. Heaven Hell
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.