- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rage Against the Machine - Rage Against the Machine
- Write a Review
- #K55894 000000000 K55894000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/14/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing of this 1992 album, released to coincide with the album's 20th Anniversary. Pi*ed off and angry is ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/14/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing of this 1992 album, released to coincide with the album's 20th Anniversary. Pi*ed off and angry is the best way to describe Rage Against the Machine's first album. A fierce mix of hip-hop, punk & heavy rock exploded all over the music scene in 1992. At first sight an unlikely band Tom Morello, a nerdy guitar hero who played his guitar like a DJ, political activist Zack de la Rocha who spitted out his lyrics with a vengeance. Together with Brad Wilk on drums and Tim C. on bass they produced one of the most angry records of 90's. The album even contained, dare we say it, hit singles like 'Killing in the name of' and 'Bullet in the head'. Put the needle on the record and get blown away (again)!;Track List:1. Bombtrack;2. Killing in the Name;3. Take the Power Back;4. Settle for Nothing;5. Bullet in the Head;6. Know Your Enemy;7. Wake Up;8. Fistful of Steel;9. Township Rebellion;10. Freedom
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.