- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Raid (Original Soundtrack)
- Write a Review
- #K89525 000000000 K89525000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/27/2015;Notes:140 Gram GREY wax. Are you ready for your socks to be knocked clean off? Death Waltz Recording Company is exceptionally...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/27/2015;Notes:140 Gram GREY wax. Are you ready for your socks to be knocked clean off? Death Waltz Recording Company is exceptionally proud to bring you a huge world premiere release that will sweep your legs away while punching your face to custard with Fajar Yuskemal and Aria Prayogi's original score to the Raid. Directed by Gareth Evans, this explosive masterpiece of Indonesian uber-action has already been recognized as one of the greatest action films ever made, but few people know that when it was released in the UK and US, it's music was replaced in favour of a score by Mike Shinoda (of Linkin Park) and Joseph Trapanese. Quite frankly, the original score kicks it's successor's ass, hard. Coming from Indonesia, the duo of Yuskemal and Prayogi seemingly not only have a geographical connection but a spiritual one as well, leading to a profundity in their music that can't be matched. Full of muscular electronics and battering percussion, it feels like not only a score but also a workout. Electric guitars give an edge and at times the music reaches up to a post-rock crescendo, while ethereal textures give a nod to the insane world the film takes place in, and it all comes to a head to bring you one of the finest action scores the world has ever seen. You don't just listen to the Raid - you experience it.;Special Attributes:GRAY
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.