- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rainbow - Bent Out of Shape
- Write a Review
- #K91291 000000000 K91291000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/17/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing of Rainbow's 1983 studio album. Bent Out of Shape was the seventh studio album released by th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/17/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing of Rainbow's 1983 studio album. Bent Out of Shape was the seventh studio album released by the British hard rock band Rainbow. It was recorded at Sweet Silence Studios in Copenhagen in about 7 weeks. The album was particularly aimed at the US market: the title is an American idiom rather than a British one.;Track List:1. Stranded 4:25;2. Can't Let You Go Written-By [Intro] - Rosenthal 4:19;3. Fool for the Night 4:03;4. Fire Dance Written-By - Rosenthal* Glover 4:27;5. Anybody There 2:37;6. Desperate Heart 4:00;7. Street of Dreams 4:24;8. Drinking with the Devil 3:41;9. Snowman 4:30;10. Make Your Move 3:55
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.