- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rainbow - Boston 1981
- Write a Review
- K54811 000000000 K54811000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/13/2016;Notes:Limited double colored vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve. A superb unreleased live concert performance from...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/13/2016;Notes:Limited double colored vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve. A superb unreleased live concert performance from 1981 by hard rock legends, Rainbow featuring guitar god Ritchie Blackmore! Incredible audio quality captures the vibrant energy and emotion pouring through the band as they offer up scorching versions of Man On The Silver Mountain, Long Live Rock N Roll and the epic Smoke On The Water!;Track List:1. Spotlight Kid;2. Love's No Friend;3. I Surrender;4. Man on the Silver Mountain;5. Catch the Rainbow;6. Can't Happen Here;7. Lost in Hollywood;8. Difficult to Cure;9. Long Live Rock N' Roll;10. Smoke on the Water
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.