- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rainbow - Long Live Rock N Roll
- Write a Review
- #K66893 000000000 K66893000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/17/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing of Rainbow's 1978 studio album. Long Live Rock 'n' Roll is the third studio album released by...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/17/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing of Rainbow's 1978 studio album. Long Live Rock 'n' Roll is the third studio album released by the British hard rock band Rainbow, the last to feature American singer Ronnie James Dio. Recording of the album commenced in April 1977 at a studio in Château d'Hérouville, France, featuring Ritchie Blackmore, Ronnie James Dio and Cozy Powell. Keyboards were initially played on a session basis by former Rainbow member Tony Carey, while bass parts were started by Mark Clarke. Clarke was soon dismissed, however, and the bass parts were recorded by Blackmore himself.;Track List:1. Long Live Rock N Roll 4:24;2. Lady of the Lake 3:38;3. L.A. Connection 5:02;4. Gates of Babylon 6:51;5. Kill the King (Album Version) 4:30;6. The Shed 4:47;7. Sensitive to Light 3:08;8. Rainbow Eyes (Album Version) 7:26
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.