- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Raise Hell - Written in Blood
- Write a Review
- #K92427 000000000 K92427000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/21/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Highly anticipated 2015 album from Swedish thrash metal band Raise Hell. This time, the album featur...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/21/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Highly anticipated 2015 album from Swedish thrash metal band Raise Hell. This time, the album features a brand new line-up and an extremely powerful track list. Written in Blood has an awesome mix of thrashing, screaming vocals with ripping guitar riffs and pounding drums as heard in "Dr. Death", "Six Feet Under" and "We Arise". This, combined with the heavier, more melodic songs "A Blackened Resurrection", "The Bell Of The Reaper" and "In Cold Blood", give the album another dimension. It's both harder and faster than their past releases - exploding with energy, it won't leave anyone untouched!;Track List:1. Dr. Death;2. Six Feet Under;3. Fallen Domination;4. Demon Mind;5. A Blackened Resurrection;6. The Bell of the Reaper;7. We Arise;8. Thank You God;9. In Cold Blood;10. Final Hour
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.