- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rancid - And Out Come the Wolves: 20th Anniversary
- Write a Review
- #K60999 000000000 K60999000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/29/2016;Notes:Limited 20th Anniversary 180 gram vinyl LP pressing including poster and lyric sheet. And Out Come The Wolves is the th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/29/2016;Notes:Limited 20th Anniversary 180 gram vinyl LP pressing including poster and lyric sheet. And Out Come The Wolves is the third studio album by punk rockers Rancid. It was released on August 22, 1995, through Epitaph Records. Rancid's popularity and catchy songs made them the subject of a major label bidding war (hence the title, And Out Come the Wolves taken from a poem in Jim Carroll's The Basketball Diaries) that ended with the band staying on Epitaph. With a sound heavily influenced by ska, which called to mind Tim Armstrong and Matt Freeman's past in Operation Ivy, Rancid became one of the few bands of the mid-to late-1990s boom in punk rock to retain much of it's original fanbase. In terms of record sales and certifications, And Out Come the Wolves is a popular album in the United States. It produced three hit singles: "Roots Radicals", "Time Bomb" and "Ruby Soho", that earned Rancid it's heaviest airplay on MTV and radio stations to date.;Track List:1. Maxwell Murder;2. The 11th Hour;3. Roots Radical;4. Time Bomb;5. Olympia Wa;6. Lock Step Gone;7. Junkie Man;8. Listed M.I.A;9. Ruby Soho;10. Daly City Train;11. Journey to the End of the East Bay;12. She's Automatic;13. Old Friend;14. Disorder and Disarray;15. The Wars End;16. You Don't Care Nothin';17. As Wicked;18. Avenues Alleyways;19. The Way I Feel;Special Attributes:ANNIVERSARY EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.