- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Randy Newman - Little Criminals
- Write a Review
- #K56885 000000000 K56885000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/07/2017;Notes:Limited 150 gram vinyl LP pressing. Little Criminals is a 1977 album by Randy Newman. Like most of Newman's work, the a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/07/2017;Notes:Limited 150 gram vinyl LP pressing. Little Criminals is a 1977 album by Randy Newman. Like most of Newman's work, the album eschews traditional pop-music themes ("I'll Be Home" is the only love song on the album) in favor of musical storytelling, often featuring quirky characters and cynical views. The first song on the album - "Short People" - became a hit single in it's own right. The album itself peaked at #9 on the US Billboard 200 chart, Newman's highest-charting album to date. Some of the instrumental work and backing vocals on the album are performed by members of the Eagles. In particular, Glenn Frey played guitar on two tracks, Joe Walsh played guitar on three tracks, and Don Henley and Tim Schmit sang background vocals on one track each. Frey and J. D. Souther, who had earlier been the duo Longbranch Pennywhistle, sang background vocals on three tracks.;Track List:1. Short People 2:54;2. You Can't Fool the Fat Man 2:44;3. Little Criminals 3:04;4. Texas Girl at the Funeral of Her Father 2:40;5. Jolly Coppers on Parade 3:46;6. In Germany Before the War 3:39;7. Sigmund Freud's Impersonation of Albert Einstein in America 3:02;8. Baltimore 4:02;9. I'll Be Home 2:47;10. Rider in the Rain 3:54;11. Kathleen (Catholicism Made Easier) 3:35;12. Old Man on the Farm 2:14;Special Attributes:150 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.