- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Randy Newman - Randy Newman
- Write a Review
- #K86873 000000000 K86873000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/07/2017;Notes:Limited 150gm vinyl LP pressing. Randy Newman is the eponymous debut studio album by American singer-songwriter Randy N...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/07/2017;Notes:Limited 150gm vinyl LP pressing. Randy Newman is the eponymous debut studio album by American singer-songwriter Randy Newman, released in 1968 by Reprise Records. Unlike his later albums, which featured Newman and his piano backed by guitar, bass guitar and drums, Randy Newman was highly orchestral and aimed to blend the orchestra with Newman's voice and piano. The album is sometimes referred to as Randy Newman Creates Something New Under The Sun, which was written on the reverse of the album sleeve. Randy Newman never dented the Billboard Top 200 and was not received as well by critics as Newman's acclaimed 1970s albums 12 Songs, Sail Away and Good Old Boys. In hindsight, it is now cherished by the legions of Newman fanatics.;Track List:1. Love Story (You and Me) - 3:20;2. Bet No One Ever Hurt This Bad - 2:00;3. Living Without You - 2:25;4. So Long Dad - 2:02;5. I Think He's Hiding - 3:04;6. Linda - 2:27;7. Laughing Boy - 1:55;8. Cowboy - 2:36;9. Beehive State - 1:50;10. I Think It's Going to Rain Today - 2:55;11. Davy the Fat Boy - 2:50;Special Attributes:150 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.