- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Randy Travis - An Old Time Christmas
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K68113 000000000 K68113000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/11/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing of this 1989 holiday album by the country veteran. An Old Time Christmas was certified Gold by the RI...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:09/11/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing of this 1989 holiday album by the country veteran. An Old Time Christmas was certified Gold by the RIAA. It contains 10 tracks including 'Winter Wonderland', 'Santa Claus Is Coming To Town', 'Pretty Paper', 'The Christmas Song' and many more. Since 1985, Randy Travis has charted more than 50 singles on the Billboard Hot Country Songs charts, and 16 of these were #1 hits. Considered a pivotal figure in the history of country music, Travis broke through in the mid-1980s with the release of his album Storms of Life, which sold more than four million copies. The album established him as a major force in the Neo-traditional country movement. Travis followed up his successful debut with a string of platinum and multi-platinum albums. He is known for his distinctive baritone vocals, delivered in a traditional style that has made him a country music star since the 1980s.;Track List:1. Old Time Christmas 3:13;2. Winter Wonderland 2:22;3. Meet Me Under the Mistletoe 2:39;4. White Christmas Makes Me Blue 3:25;5. Santa Claus Is Coming to Town 2:05;6. God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen 2:45;7. Pretty Paper 2:37;8. Oh What a Silent Night 2:32;9. How Do I Wrap My Heart Up for Christmas 2:44;10. The Christmas Song 3:27
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.