- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Raphael Saadiq - Stone Rollin
- Write a Review
- #K57588 000000000 K57588000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/10/2011;Notes:Known for defying the confines of working within one genre, Raphael Saadiq returns with a new release that celebrates t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/10/2011;Notes:Known for defying the confines of working within one genre, Raphael Saadiq returns with a new release that celebrates the classic sounds of 60's and 70's soul with a futuristic twist. STONE ROLLIN is a collection that showcases Saadiq's gifted musicality and the stellar production skills that have become the artists signature. Recorded at his studio complex the Blakeslee Recording Company in Los Angeles, Raphael Saadiq played bass, keys, guitar, percussion and even drums on most of the tracks. Features the singles "Good Man" and "Stone Rollin'".;Track List:1. Heart Attack;2. Go to Hell;3. Radio;4. Over You;5. Stone Rollin';6. Day Dreams;7. Moving Down the Line;8. Just Don't;9. Good Man;10. The Answer
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.