- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rare Coins: David Bazan & Sean Lane
- Write a Review
- L33412 000000000 L33412000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/06/2018;Notes:Limited gold-colored vinyl LP pressing. 2018 release. The Rare Coins Series spotlights an established artist who, in tu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/06/2018;Notes:Limited gold-colored vinyl LP pressing. 2018 release. The Rare Coins Series spotlights an established artist who, in turn, chooses an up-and-coming artist they'd like to share a split release with. Fans not only receive new music from the artist they love, but also get a chance to hear music chosen by this artist. David Bazan was the lead singer for Pedro the Lion and a member of the band Headphones. Sean Lane is a drummer/percussionist. He's played in bands such as Perfume Genius, and with David Bazan and Noah Gundersen. Nine tracks including 'Opposite Soul', 'Video Tape, 'Dead Expectations and many others.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.