- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rarer Stamps 1
- Write a Review
- #L05087 000000000 L05087000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/24/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Outta Sight presents the first in a new series of LPs pairing two soul music luminaries. Rar...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/24/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Outta Sight presents the first in a new series of LPs pairing two soul music luminaries. Rarer Stamps draws its inspiration from the album Rare Stamps issued by Volt Reoords a Stax subsidiary in 1969. The original LP was the inspiration of Al Bell and was one of three Rare Stamps collections. Here we bring together two of Detroit’s finest, the mighty Barrett Strong and the much overlooked Gino Parks. Each side spotlights the best of their hot R&B action plus a super rare 45: in the case of Barrett Strong we include his first and rarest Tamla recording ‘Let s Rock’ and from Gino we feature the incredibly obscure Detroit Doo-Wp cut ‘Last Night I Cried’. Start your stamp collection today!;Track List:1. Money (That's What I Want) - Barrett Strong;2. You Know What to Do - Barrett Strong;3. Misery - Barrett Strong I'm Gonna Cry;4. (If You Quit Me) - Barrett Strong Rayber Voices;5. Seven Sins - Barrett Strong;6. Whirlwind - Barrett Strong Rayber Voices;7. Lets Rock - Barrett Strong;8. Fire - Gino Parks Love-Tones;9. Same Thing - Gino Parks;10. For This I Thank You - Gino Parks Love-Tones;11. Don't Say Bye Bye - Gino Parks;12. That's No Lie - Gino Parks Andre Williams;13. Last Night I Cried - Barrett Strong the Hi-Fidelities
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.