- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ras Kass - Intellectual Property
- Write a Review
- #K60197 000000000 K60197000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/20/2017;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release from the West Coast rapper. Devised as a two-part album to mark two decades sin...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/20/2017;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release from the West Coast rapper. Devised as a two-part album to mark two decades since the release of his classic début Soul On Ice, Intellectual Property is the first slice of Ras Kass' crowd-funded vision. Since this offering is supposed to invoke Ras' original masterpiece it's hard not to compare it with his first album, but when you do that, you're putting a classic next to a classic. The features list and producer list speak for itself. If you are a fan of Ras Kass you will get Ras Kass on Intellectual Property plus much more.;Track List:1. This Is Your Life (Intro);2. And Then;3. Bardom;4. Bishop;5. Constant Elevation Featuring Rza (Of Wu-Tang Clan) (Produced By DJ Lethal);6. Trade Places Featuring Dina Rae;7. Hood on Ice;8. Lose It All Featuring Bun B (Of Ugk);9. What Would Jesus Do (Skit);10. #WWJD;11. Extraordinary Vets Featuring IV League (Produced By Snowgoons);12. Fettuccine Capone Reminisces (Skit);13. Paypal the Feature Featuring Sean Price and General Steele (Of Boot Camp Clik);14. Kanye Moment;15. Downward Spiral Featuring Bumpy Knuckles and Onyx;16. Talk Greasy Featuring A-F-R-O;17. Soft Toy Featuring IV League (Produced By Snowgoons);18. Promised Land (Produced By Statik Selektah);19. Beautiful Mind Featuring Teedra Moses
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.