- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ras_G - My Kinda Blues
- Write a Review
- L32140 000000000 L32140000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/11/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2018 release. Staple in the Los Angeles left-field scene as one of the founders of Poo-Bah Records a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/11/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2018 release. Staple in the Los Angeles left-field scene as one of the founders of Poo-Bah Records and a member of the Brainfeeder Records clique, Ras G's innovative beatmaking falls into the same stony, psychedelic style of instrumental hip-hop as fellow L.A. DJ/producers Madlib and Flying Lotus. After releasing six EPs, several mixes, and four full albums (Beats of Mind, Ghetto Sci-Fi, I of the Cosmos, and Brotha from Anotha Planet) in the latter half of the 2000s, Ras G had a notable appearance in the 2010 Stones Throw documentary Second Hand Sureshots, for which he, Daedelus, J-Rocc, and Nobody were issued a challenge to take five dollars to the local thrift store and make beats using the albums they bought. Successfully demonstrating that his abilities could overcome difficult circumstances (in this case, using warped vinyl and a recording studio converted from a backyard toolshed), Ras G's creativity continued to shine throughout the 2010s as well.;Track List:1. Track 1 03:01;2. Track 2 03:44;3. Track 3 02:32;4. Track 4 03:53;5. Track 5 02:20;6. Track 6 03:06;7. Track 7 02:14;8. Track 8 01:22;9. Track 9 01:28;10. Track 10 01:31;11. Track 11 00:28
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.