- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ratatat - LP4
- Write a Review
- K59095 000000000 K59095000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/08/2010;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2010 release, the fourth album from the New York-based duo. LP4 is the duo's next step forward on th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/08/2010;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2010 release, the fourth album from the New York-based duo. LP4 is the duo's next step forward on the work that they began on LP3. The band describes LP4 as a 'weirder' album than LP3, with a much braver approach to the arrangements. There are more instruments featured on the record than ever before, and for the first time a full string section. The album also features a number of spoken word interludes, one taken from Werner Herzog's film Stroszeck, in which the lead character Bruno S describes the keyboards he owns.;Track List:1. Bilar;2. Drugs;3. Neckbrace;4. We Can't Be Stopped;5. Bob Gandhi;6. Mandy;7. Mahalo;8. Party with Children;9. Sunblocks;10. Bare Feast;11. Grape Juice City;12. Alps
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.