- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ratboys - gn
- Write a Review
- #K67922 000000000 K67922000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/30/2017;Notes:Gn Vinyl LP was recorded and mixed at Atlas Studios in Chicago, IL by Mike Crotty. Guitar, lyrics, singing - Julia Stei...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/30/2017;Notes:Gn Vinyl LP was recorded and mixed at Atlas Studios in Chicago, IL by Mike Crotty. Guitar, lyrics, singing - Julia Steiner, guitar, bass, pocket piano - Dave Sagan, drums - Danny Lyons, trumpet on tracks 2, 4, and 8 - Cody Owens, pedal steel on tracks 2, 4, and 8 - Pat Lyons, accordion on track 8 - Pat Mitchell, cello on track 10 - Adam Gorcowski, violin on track 10 - Mallory Linehan, mastered by Alan Douches at West Westside, cover drawing by Molly Steiner, other art by Dave Sagan. TAG: folk indie post-country Chicago;Track List:1. Molly 04:20;2. Elvis Is in the Freezer 02:59;3. Westside 04:15;4. Control 04:44;5. Crying About the Planets 05:55;6. Dangerous Visions 04:39;7. Wandered 04:33;8. GM 04:10;9. The Record 03:18;10. Peter the Wild Boy 03:45
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.