- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ratos de Porao - Seculo Sinistro
- Write a Review
- #K84713 000000000 K84713000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/02/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. 2014 release, the first album in eight years from the Brazilian Thrash Met...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/02/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. 2014 release, the first album in eight years from the Brazilian Thrash Metal/Hardcore Punk legends. This incredible album sums up everything great about their astonishing 33-year career - yet they still sound like a hungry young band that comes out swinging, delivering a raw and intense musical snarl. Ratos de Porao's Portuguese lyrics (with English translation in the Alternative Tentacles version) focus on day-to-day life in Brazil, spotlighting political and social issues as only they can. The songs present a positive outlook and hope of a better future, tempered with dark humor. Underlying the audio assault of vocalist Joao Gordo, each instrument makes it's presence clearly known, from the intensity of founding member Jao's.;Track List:1. Conflito Violento;2. Neocanibalismo;3. Grande Bosta;4. Sangue Bunda;5. Século Sinistro;6. Jornada Para O Inferno;7. Prenúncio de Treta;8. Stress Pós-Traumático;9. Viciado Digital;10. Boiada Pra Bandido;11. Progreria of Power;12. Puta Viagra E Corrução;13. Pra Fazer Pobre Chorar
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.