- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ray Camacho Band - Reach Out
- Write a Review
- #K83568 000000000 K83568000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/19/2016;Notes:Reach Out (1979) is one of the two albums by the disco outfit The Ray Camacho Band with bandleader Ray Camacho, explori...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/19/2016;Notes:Reach Out (1979) is one of the two albums by the disco outfit The Ray Camacho Band with bandleader Ray Camacho, exploring the field of the funky club dance music happening at that time. PMG reissue Reach Out, an album which offers booty shakers in ever-pulsating grooves. The needle lowers down and hits the vinyl and a beat like flashing lights sets in. Bass guitar, drums and percussions weave a tight web of rhythm patterns that capture your body right away and set you into a state of trance. You recognize Latin influences here and there, which become obvious when the horns blow out lush harmonies and relaxed but hot-blooded melodies hit your ears. And indeed Ray Camacho actually comes from Latin music. He mixes both worlds very well on this record. Reach Out is a massive collection of sheer disco funk hits. You will dance and dance to these perfectly produced and executed songs that stick to your mind for quite a long time after the music has faded. Reach Out is an all-in-all handmade album with burning performances of all instrumentalists, with an emphasis on the extended rhythm section. If you love your funky music slick and steaming, this release is for you.;Track List:1. Reach Out;2. New York;3. Hollywood;4. Diggin' Deep;5. Shake What You Got;6. What a Day;7. Nobody But You;8. Nothin' But a Party
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.