- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ray Campi - Austin Texas 1949-1950
- Write a Review
- #K78570 000000000 K78570000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/12/2017;Notes:10" vinyl in a gatefold cover. The incredible musical saga of Ray Campi, spanning more than 65 years and still going st...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/12/2017;Notes:10" vinyl in a gatefold cover. The incredible musical saga of Ray Campi, spanning more than 65 years and still going strong, commenced with the previously unheard contents of this album, waxed long before the advent of the rockabilly genre that he is world-renowned for helping to keep thriving. In 1949-50, when Ray and his pals laid down these eight splendid sides at his cousin's house on an Audio Disc recorder, his hometown of Austin, Texas was dominated by straight-ahead country music. That's what Campi, then only in his mid-teens, sang as well. Quite convincingly, too. Ray Campi wrote all eight selections on this collection, including the first four from 1949. By the time McGraw captured the remaining four numbers on this collection in 1950, Campi had changed his band's billing to Ramblin' Ray and the Ramblers. The hard-driving The Rambling Rag and Toe Tappin' Rhythm are standouts from this cache of homemade discs, rounded out by the atmospheric I'd Love To Love You and Hawaiian Chimes.;Track List:1. I Won't Put That Ring on Your Finger;2. Leavin' and Grievin';3. Shatterproof Heart;4. Disc Jockey Cactus;5. The Rambling Rag;6. Toe Tappin' Rhythm;7. I'd Love to Love You;8. Hawaiian Chimes;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET, 10-INCH VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.