- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ray Charles - Hallelujah I Love Her So
- Write a Review
- #K65405 000000000 K65405000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/02/2014;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP repressing including digital download. This quintessential vinyl edition includes Ray Charles' s...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/02/2014;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP repressing including digital download. This quintessential vinyl edition includes Ray Charles' sensational debut LP, HALLELUJAH I LOVE HER SO! (originally released by Atlantic in 1957 as RAY CHARLES, and re-issued in 1962 with a new cover-sleeve). The album includes singles dating back as far as 1953, during Charles' most inspired years (all of the material was produced by the legendary team of Ahmet Ertegun and Jerry Wexler). The pieces on this recording - most of them written by Charles himself - feature a virtual who's who of fabulous musicians, such as Sam 'The Man' Taylor (tenor saxophone), Cecil Payne (baritone saxophone), Joe Bridgewater (trumpet), Mickey Baker (guitar), Paul Best (bass), and Panama Francis (drums), among others.;Track List:1. Ain't That Love;2. Drown In My Own Tears;3. Come Back Baby;4. Sinner's Prayer;5. Funny (But I Still Love You);6. Losing Hand;7. A Fool For You;8. Hallelujah I Love Her So;9. Mess Around;10. This Little Girl Of Mine;11. Mary Ann;12. Greenbacks;13. Don't You Know;14. I Got A Woman
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.