- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ray Charles - Modern Sounds In Country And Western Music, Volume 1
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L54529 000000000 L54529000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/22/2019;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing. Modern Sounds in Country and Western Music Vol.1 became an instant classic when it was first relea...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/22/2019;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing. Modern Sounds in Country and Western Music Vol.1 became an instant classic when it was first released in 1962. The album's integration of soul and country music bent racial barriers in popular music, amid the height of the Civil Rights Movement. In the process of recording the album, Charles became one of the first African-American musicians to exercise complete artistic control over his own recording career.;Track List:1. Bye Bye Love 2:12;2. You Don't Know Me 3:17;3. Half As Much 3:26;4. I Love You So Much It Hurts 3:36;5. Just a Little Lovin' 3:30;6. Born to Lose 3:16;7. Worried Mind 2:56;8. It Makes No Difference Now 3:36;9. You Win Again 3:32;10. Careless Love 4:02;11. I Can't Stop Loving You 4:17;12. Hey Good Lookin' 2:13
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.