- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ray Charles - Ultimate Collection
- Write a Review
- K55792 000000000 K55792000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/14/2014;Track List:1. Hit the Road Jack;2. What'd I Say;3. I Got a Woman;4. Leave My Woman Alone;5. Let the Good Times Roll;6. Someda...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/14/2014;Track List:1. Hit the Road Jack;2. What'd I Say;3. I Got a Woman;4. Leave My Woman Alone;5. Let the Good Times Roll;6. Someday (You'll Want Me to Want You);7. Unchain My Heart;8. Georgia on My Mind;9. Mess Around;10. I Wonder;11. Sticks and Stones;12. Ruby;13. Ev'ry Time We Say Goodbye;14. When Your Lover Has Gone;15. Hallelujah I Love Her So;16. It Should Have Been Me;17. Take These Chains from My Heart;18. It Had to Be You;19. Yes Indeed!;20. Swanee Rock River;21. California Here I Come;22. I'm Movin' on;23. Drown in My Own Tears;24. Night Time Is the Right Time;25. Hide Nor Hair;26. Lonely Avenue;27. You Win Again;28. C.C. Rider
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.