- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ray Charles - What'd I Say
- Write a Review
- K60636 000000000 K60636000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/17/2015;Notes:This LP has the fifth studio album of the legendary Ray Charles, " What'd I Say ", originally published by ' Atlantic i...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/17/2015;Notes:This LP has the fifth studio album of the legendary Ray Charles, " What'd I Say ", originally published by ' Atlantic in 1959 and long unavailable vinyl. The album includes singles dating back to 1952, one of the most inspired by the career of Ray Charles. In this new edition have been added as a bonus two other songs recorded by Charles during the same period : " Swanee River Rock " and " Yes, Indeed! ". Composed By - Doc Pomus (tracks: A3), Morty Shuman* (tracks: A3), Percy Mayfield (tracks: A4), Ray Charles (tracks: A1 to B1, B3 to B5), Sam Sweet (tracks: B2);Track List:1. What'd I Say (Parts 1 and 2);2. Jumpin' in the Mornin';3. You Be My Baby;4. Tell Me How Do You Feel;5. What Kind of a Man Are You? Vocals [Extra Vocals] – Mary Ann Fisher;6. Swanee River Rock;7. Rockhouse (Parts 1 and 2);8. Roll With My Baby;9. Tell All the World About You;10. My Bonnie;11. That's Enough;12. Yes Indeed!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.