- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ray Charles - What'd I Say
- Write a Review
- #K64800 000000000 K64800000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/08/2011;Notes:One of the most covered songs of all time plus the rest of Ray's best soul shouters and gospel-blues gems from the late...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/08/2011;Notes:One of the most covered songs of all time plus the rest of Ray's best soul shouters and gospel-blues gems from the late '50s-his complete 1959 What'd I Say LP, newly available on limited-edition 180-gram vinyl! The iconic title cut joins the R&B hits Rockhouse and That's Enough and the classic Roll with My Baby plus Tell All the World About You What Kind of Man Are You Tell Me How Do You Feel My Bonnie Jumpin' in the Mornin', and more, all remastered from the original mono Atlantic tapes.;Track List:1. What'd I Say;2. Jumpin in the Mornin;3. You Be My Baby;4. Tell Me How Do You Feel;5. What Kind of Man Are You;6. Rockhouse;7. Roll with My Baby;8. Tell All the World About You;9. My Bonnie;10. That's Enough;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, 180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.