- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ray Condo - High & Wild
- Write a Review
- #K82896 000000000 K82896000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/30/2000;Notes:A raucous, swooping, fiery blend of rockabilly, swing, western swing & jazz, played with the fire & joy this music had ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/30/2000;Notes:A raucous, swooping, fiery blend of rockabilly, swing, western swing & jazz, played with the fire & joy this music had decades ago - the album features the best of the boys' excursions into the most obscure corners of musical history joining singer/saxophonist Condo is Jimmy Roy, Stephen Nikleva, new bassist/vocalist Peter Turland & original drummer Steve Taylor, who re-joined the band.;Track List:1. Fort Worth Stomp;2. Be Careful (If You Can't Be Good);3. Done Gone;4. Lester Leaps in;5. Whatcha Gonna Do When There Ain't No Swing?;6. High and Wild;7. Baby I Don't Care;8. I Flipped;9. What Is This Thing Called Love?;10. Many Tears Ago;11. Parchman Farm;12. I Can't Find the Doorknob
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.