- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ray LaMontagne - God Willin' and The Creek Don't Rise
- Write a Review
- #K62234 000000000 K62234000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/17/2010;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2010 release, the fourth album from the Grammy nominated and critically acclaimed singer/song...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/17/2010;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2010 release, the fourth album from the Grammy nominated and critically acclaimed singer/songwriter. Entirely self produced, the album was recorded in two weeks at LaMontagne's home in the woods of western Massachusetts. The newly restored historic home served as a homemade recording studio for Ray and his fellow musicians. With Ray's vocals at the forefront of the songs and a loose, almost live sounding recording, the album stands as a testament to a band at the height of their powers. The newly coined 'Pariah Dogs', consists of Jay Bellarose (drums), Jennifer Condos (bass), Patrick Warren (keyboard), Eric Heywood (guitar) and Greg Leisz (pedal steel guitar).;Track List:1. Repo Man;2. New York City's Killing Me;3. God Willin' the Creek Don't Rise;4. Beg Steal or Borrow;5. Are We Really Through;6. This Love Is Over;7. Old Before Your Time;8. For the Summer;9. Like Rock Roll Radio;10. The Devil's in the Jukebox;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.