- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ray LaMontagne - Supernova
- Write a Review
- #K62210 000000000 K62210000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/06/2014;Notes:Ray LaMontagne presents his 5th studio album, SUPERNOVA. The album is the follow up to his critically acclaimed, Grammy...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/06/2014;Notes:Ray LaMontagne presents his 5th studio album, SUPERNOVA. The album is the follow up to his critically acclaimed, Grammy award winning album GOD WILLIN' & THE CREEK DON'T RISE. SUPERNOVA, which was produced by Dan Auerbach (The Black Keys), was recorded in Nashville, TN.;Track List:1. Lavender;2. Airwaves;3. She's the One;4. Pick Up a Gun;5. Julia;6. No Other Way;7. Supernova;8. Ojai;9. Smashing;10. Drive-In Movies;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.