- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ray LaMontagne - Trouble
- Write a Review
- K57693 000000000 K57693000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/28/2009;Notes:Trouble is the debut album by singer-songwriter Ray LaMontagne. It was released on September 14, 2004 in the United Sta...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/28/2009;Notes:Trouble is the debut album by singer-songwriter Ray LaMontagne. It was released on September 14, 2004 in the United States, and on September 20, 2004 in the United Kingdom. Although the album was released in 2004, the song didn't enter the top five of the UK charts until August 2006. The album was produced by Ethan Johns, released on RCA Records, marketed by BMG and distributed by Stone Dwarf Records. Burn", "Trouble", and "All the Wild Horses" were featured in the second season of the American television show Rescue Me. "Hold You In My Arms" was featured in the 2007 season finale of the television show Grey's Anatomy. The album has sold 239, 000 copies in the United States, according to Nielsen SoundScan. Jennifer Stills and Sara Watkins are featured on several tracks. The album cover was designed by Jason Holley, and was chosen by LaMontagne as a "powerful and poetic piece of art";Track List:1. Trouble;2. Shelter;3. Hold You in My Arms;4. Narrow Escape;5. Burn;6. Forever My Friend;7. Hannah;8. How Come;9. Jolene;10. All the Wild Horses;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.