- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rayland Baxter - Feathers & Fishooks
- Write a Review
- #K63653 000000000 K63653000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/18/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2015 debut full-length album from emerging Nashville singer-songw...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/18/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2015 debut full-length album from emerging Nashville singer-songwriter Rayland Baxter. The album follows Rayland's previous grassroots EP, which received widespread critical acclaim. The EP also prompted The Civil Wars to personally invite Rayland to open their sold-out nationwide tour. Feathers & FishHooks was recorded in Nashville and was produced by Rayland along with Skylar Wilson (Justin Townes Earle, Caitlin Rose) and Eric Masse (Madi Diaz, Kyle Ryan). Grammy Award-winning producer Jacquire King (Tom Waits, Modest Mouse, Kings of Leon) mixed the record and served as it's executive producer. Additionally, the album features Rayland's father, Bucky Baxter (Bob Dylan, Steve Earle, Ryan Adams) on guitar/steel guitar as well as background vocals from Madi Diaz, Mikky Ekko and The Bridges. Of the album, Rayland comments, 'Making this record was effortless. The songs formed themselves we started with no goals in mind other than making music that myself and everyone around was moved by. It's an emotional record that puts into words a lot of what I, or anyone longing for change, could go through.'
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.