- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Real Estate - In Mind
- Write a Review
- K55045 000000000 K55045000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/17/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing, includes digital download. In Mind, the fourth full-length record from Real Estate, is a portrait of...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/17/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing, includes digital download. In Mind, the fourth full-length record from Real Estate, is a portrait of a mature band at the height of it's power. Long respected for their deft lyrical hand and gorgeous melodies, In Mind builds upon the band's reputation for crafting perfect songs and carries Real Estate even deeper into the pantheon of great songwriters. On the new record, the band fine-tunes the winsome songwriting and profound earnestness that made previous albums - 2009's Real Estate, 2011's Days, and 2014's Atlas - so beloved, and pushes their songs in a variety of compelling new directions. Written primarily by guitarist and vocalist Martin Courtney at his home in Beacon - a quiet town in upstate New York - In Mind offers a shifting of the gears, positing a band engaged in the push/pull of burgeoning adulthood.;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.