- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Real Estate - Real Estate
- Write a Review
- K58219 000000000 K58219000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/17/2009;Notes:2009 debut full-length album from New Jersey quartet. Real Estate play sun-streaked Psych/Indie Pop reminiscent of the ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/17/2009;Notes:2009 debut full-length album from New Jersey quartet. Real Estate play sun-streaked Psych/Indie Pop reminiscent of the Feelies, Yo La Tengo and other like-minded outfits. Guitarist Matt Mondanile also plays in Ducktails and Predator Vision (Not Not Fun).;Track List:1. Beach Comber;2. Pool Swimmers;3. Suburban Dogs;4. Black Lake;5. Atlantic City;6. Fake Blues;7. Green River;8. Suburban Beverage;9. Let's Rock the Beach;10. Snow Days
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.