- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rebelution - All Your Goodies Are Gone
- Write a Review
- K54897 000000000 K54897000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/12/2011;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2009 sophomore release, the follow-up to their award-winning debut album Courage to Grow, the Bright...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/12/2011;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2009 sophomore release, the follow-up to their award-winning debut album Courage to Grow, the Bright Side of Life contains 12 new signature tracks blending their cohesive mix of Reggae, Rock, and Hip Hop influences in a calliope awash of front man Eric Rachmany's Santana-esque guitar flurries, Marley D. Williams' solid and attacking bass lines, the Psychedelic and tasteful piano, keyboard and Hammond b-3 styling of Rory Carey and the Jazz Rock fusion of Wesley Finley's finesse drumming and percussion.;Track List:1. Bright Side of Life;2. More Than Ever;3. Outta Control;4. From the Window;5. Suffering;6. Too Rude;7. Dubzilla;8. Bump;9. Lazy Afternoon;10. Moonlight;11. Change the System;12. Wake Up Call;Special Attributes:MP3 DOWNLOAD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.